Raw Beef & Tripe Mince - you must have ‘herd’ the hype?!
Delicious, tender Beef & Tripe Mince packed with fulfilling goodness that is yummy and easy to feed.
No weird ingredients you don’t recognise, no chemicals, flavourings, grains, fillers or artificial additives – just raw dog food, freshly prepared and frozen for your convenience.
20% Ox heart
10% Ground beef bone
10% Green lamb tripe
10% Vegetable mix (Cabbage, Parsnip, Carrot, Swede, Butternut Squash, Parsley, Wheatgrass, Spirulina and Sea Kelp powders, Coconut and Flaxseed oil)
5% Ox liver
5% Ox kidney
1. Green tripe exercises a dog’s jaws and provides sort of a flossing experience.
2. The digestive enzymes contained in green tripe help keep your dog’s teeth clean, regardless of whether it’s chunked or ground (like below).
3. Since it’s naturally high in digestive enzymes but low in fat, it keeps a dog’s digestive system strong & healthy.
It’s a good idea to keep some in the freezer for those days when your dog might be experiencing cannon butt! You can accelerate the thawing process by placing it in a bowl of cold water if you need it to defrost within a few hours.
4. The strong smell it comes with may be a con for our human noses, but it stimulates a dog’s appetite. Something to keep in mind when you need to get a picky eater to dig in, an emaciated dog to put on weight, or disguise any pills your pup may be reluctant to take.
5. It has the perfect phosphorus/calcium ratio of 1:1, so it helps to keep bones strong.
6. Your dog’s skin & coat will benefit from the amino acids and essential fatty acids it contains.